trip to the sundarbans forest
(2 Nights 3 Days)
(Kotka & Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary – Tiger point)
Khulna – Sundarban – Khulna Service
more information about sundarbans foreast
Khulna – Kotka
Arrival at Khulna in the morning at around 06:00hrs, and report to our waiting cruiser M. V. DINGHY / M. V. BHELA at forest jetty Khulna, at 07:00am sharp the boat will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest. Arrive Kotka wildlife sanctuary at around 1600hrs. Upon arrival hiking in the Kotka forest area to see wildlife and forest. Back to the boat in the evening. Overnight on the boat.
Kotka – Kochikhali
Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. After breakfast Jungle walk, walking through the Forest trail to the beach etc will be offered. At around 12:00hrs start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Bar – B – Q dinner and overnight on the boat at Kochikhali
Kochikhali – Khulna
Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat, back to the boat for breakfast and some other activities near forest office. Around 1000hrs, start return journey towards Khulna. Arrive Khulna at around 21:00hrs and dinner will be served. After dinner disembark from the boat and end of the tour
NOTE: our service will be providing from Khulna to Khulna (on boat), the guests will take care of their journey from & to Dhaka – Khulna – Dhaka by themselves. If they want we can collect a/c bus tickets on behalf of them but our team will not be responsible for any delay / cancellation / services related to bus journey. Considering the weather and climate and due to any unwanted situation, Tour itinerary may be changed
30% discount on adult price
(03– 12 years)
PACKAGE SHALL INCLUDE:
- Cruise inside the Forest with M. V. BHELA / M. V. DINGHY
- Accommodation on our cruiser on twin sharing basis
- All meals from breakfast on day 01 to dinner on day 03
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
- BAR-B-Q dinner on the last night inside the forest.
- Forest fees & permission
- Armed forest guard from the forest department
- An accompanied Guide during the trip.
- Dhaka-Khulna-Dhaka AC bus ticket (approximate cost Tk.3200) we can assist to collect bus tickets for making the tour smooth and well-organized.
- Drinks both hard & soft (But soft drinks can be purchased from the boat).
- Items of personal nature
- Fees for the video camera of the guests
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Windbreaker / raincoat / umbrella
- Snicker shoes for walking.
- Hat / Cap for Sun protection.
- Sun-burn lotion & insects spray.
- Camera & films
- Toothpaste & tooth brush
- Bath soap
- Flash light.
- A sharp eye to locate interesting objects
Before departing the group we shall arrange an orientation meeting at our office for the participants. It would be very helpful for both of us to run the trip smoothly and the guest will get the clear conception about the forest. We shall fix it up with bilateral conversation.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT:
While making a confirm booking of a tour, a payment amounting to 75% of the tour fee is to be made along with an official letter.The Bengal Tours Ltd will submit the bill after completion of said duty on the basis of quoted price; The Guests should clear the balance amount within a week after submitting the bill.
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
If you cancel your trip one week prior to the start of the tour 25% of the tour fee will be charged. If the cancellation is made within less than 3days and more than 2days before the start, 50% of the tour fee will be charged. If the tour is cancelled in less than 2days and more than 24 hours to the commencement of the trip, 75% of the tour fee will be charged. Cancellation made in less than 24 hours before the start, 90% of the tour fee will be charged.
(This cancellation & refund policy would not be applicable for any natural disaster, emergency & political situation)
M. V. BHELA
Upper deck right side : front to tail
Upper deck left side: front to tail
M. V. DINGHY
Upper deck left side : front to tail
Upper deck right side: front to tail
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUNDARBANS FOREST TRIP
Morning Tea: 0530 hrs, Breakfast: 0730-0830 hrs, Morning Snacks & Tea: 1000-1100 hrs
Lunch: 1230-1330 hrs
Afternoon Snacks & Tea: 1530-1630 hrs
Dinner: 1930-2030 hrs
Toast, Butter, Egg-omelet / fry, Jam, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, seasonal fruit.
Chapati, omelet, mixed vegetable, Sundarbans honey, tea & coffee, fresh fruit.
Plain rice, mixed vegetable, thick dal (lintels), fish fry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert.
Plain polau, fried vegetable, chicken curry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Khichuri, potato chop, fried vegetable, mutton curry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Plain rice, vegetable chop, thick dal, fish or chicken curry, mixed vegetable, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Fried rice, French fry, boiled vegetable, chicken curry, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Noodle & fried rice, mixed vegetable, Bar-B-Q chicken & fish, salad, tea & coffee, dessert
Chef will select the day’s menu from the above items.
DO’S WHILE ON CRUISER:
- Do not drop anything in the water or in the Jungle; use the “BIN” on the boat.
- Smoking and any kind of fire are strictly prohibited inside the cabin.
- Be economic in use of any kind of water and electricity.
- Have your meals in time, for smooth management.
- Maintain silence during night – time (21:00 – 06:00) to enjoy the nature.
- Take care of your valuables
- Keep a watch to your children.
DO’S WHILE IN THE JUNGLE:
- While inside the jungle, never be alone. Be in a group all the time.
- No harm to any plants in the forest and do not disturb the wild animals.
- For any problem always talk to your guide only.
- Avoid the striking color in the jungle, use jungle – friendly dress.
- Do not use perfume inside the jungle, as it irritates the wildlife.
- Sundarbans is a reserved forest and without any habitation by human. For any unprecedented circumstances, keep cool and cooperate with the guide to control the situation.
- No alcohol will be available for sale on board.
- Soft drinks, battery & films will be available for cash
For any travel related services please do not hesitate to contact with us.